Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jogging Seems Easier Now


I've been jogging these past few weeks.






Typically I'd start around 8 or so in the evening, when the weather's nice and cool, jog for about half an hour, then head back to cook a yummy dinner.



I remember how I hated doing my 2.4km runs in Secondary school and JC. It was always THE item in the NAPFA tests that I dreaded the most.



2.4 km = 6 rounds around the track, which never seemed to end.



So much to my surprise, I found out that my current favourite jogging route is just about that same distance!



This pretty cool tool on google helps map out distances - which is particularly useful for joggers.






Such a great motivation to go jogging!



Only thing is, I made a slight detour tonight, which led me past Chomps... ahh the wonderful wafts of oh lua and fried hokkien mee! =)









No comments:

Post a Comment