Search This Blog

Thursday, October 10, 2013

In The Swim Of Things

When I was pregnant with Christian, I swam loads, easily doing about 30 laps, right up to the end of my pregnancy. Must have rubbed off on him, cos he loves going to the pool now.

With Connor, things were different. Having a toddler around, I hardly had the time for anything, much less going for a swim. Any spare time I had was happier spent lazing in bed. So, we were keen to see how he'd like the pool.

Last weekend, we brought packed the boys up (along with a huge bag - it's amazing the amount of stuff you have to bring for a swim when you have young tots and babies) and took them to the club.

Connor's eyes lit up the second he saw the pool.
Get me in da wataaaaar!

Christian, on the other hand was busy instructing daddy how to help him change into his swim diapers and swimsuit.

The two older boys headed for the water first while I got Connor ready... And the water was colddddd!

Brrrr cold!
Christian was shivering as he got in, saying "bubby (his nickname) moving, bubby gone crazy!" Guess he's never quite experienced the sensation of shivering before!

I'm swimming, I'm swimming!

Then it was Connor's turn and the little guy just absolutely adored the water!

Now you see daddy

And now you don't!

Only one person looking at the cam

 Lil' C splashed and kicked and floated and had an awesome time.

Shiok-ness

Water ballet - I can point my toes!
Daddy time
Family fun!
We'll definitely do this again soon!







1 comment:

  1. Looks like a whole load of fun!! I'm taking B for a swim tmr too, hope he likes it.

    ReplyDelete