Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Our first anniversary! - 31st July 2011

In a blink of an eye, we've been married a year!

And what a year it's been!

We got our own place, moved in, got pregnant and our dear baby boy Christian was born.

We celebrated the weekend with a nice dinner and movie (Captain America), and took a trip to Marina Bay Sands with our little bub.

It's been an amazing year dear. You're the best husband and father I could have wished for and I love you oh so much :)



PS, I've been meaning to blog about our wedding, but the sheer amount of pictures has held me off... promise to do it eventually!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it has been a wonderful year, hasn't it? I'm glad I've got you for a wife too. Im sure Christian's really happy that you're his Mum. ;)

    Don't worry about not blogging abt the wedding, dear. It's kinda hard to forget the day since it was so special. :)

    Happy Anniversary and I love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete