Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Tribute to Rexy Boy

It was after the Easter Vigil in 2008 and I was meeting Ewan for supper.

I had to get a friend's cake from him so I went to his place for the first time.

And there I saw the fluffiest furball with the handsome-mest smile on his face... Rex!




I just loved how his fur felt and it was so adorable, how he loved to rub his furry head all over the couch and bed.

Rex is such a smart guy too.

He knows how to shake his paw, his 'other paw', lie down, and roll over.

He does it especially well when you've got bacon treats, cheesy bits, milk jelly, or doggie brownies in your hand.

Once, I was sitting down on the couch and he came up to me and wrapped his paw around my leg.

I thought he was being so cute, but later Ewan told me he was trying to hump my leg. Alamak.




I absolutely loved going for walks with you and Ewan.

You're such a joy to walk, never forcing your way into things and trying to run away (unlike Cleo).




I'm sorry you had to leave us but I'm sure you're happy where you are with Jesus now, in the land of abundant bacon, cheese, jelly and chocs.

And lots of other doggie friends, and even some friendly kitties to play with.

So this goes out to you dear Rexy-boy.

Even though I only got to know you for a year, you're one of the best dogs I've ever met.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Dear. I still miss him lots, especially when I get home but he's not there. Thanks you for helping me to care for him too, especially in his last few days. I'm glad he's with God now. :)

    ReplyDelete