Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aglio Olio Seafood Pasta!

I absolutely love it when my boyfriend tries something I cook and says, "Mmm I could eat this everyday!"

That's what he said when I cooked this pasta dish some time ago.

The recipe's a combination of several I found online.

Here are some pics!









What you see is actually the remnants of the dinner.

I actually forgot to take photos, till Ewan reminded me, and we quickly tried to arrange whatever was left so it wouldn't look too measly.

I'm not that much of a cook, so this was really easy to whip up.


  • First heat some olive oil and garlic with chopped parsley.
  • Add some pepper and salt and chilli flakes.
  • I also threw in some sliced shitake mushrooms.
  • Then dump the seafood in - I used fish fillets, prawns and mussels. Would've used squid if I had some!
  • Squeeze about half a lemon into whatever's in the pot.
  • Then add the pasta - which should've been cooked earlier. Fettucine or Linguine's great!
  • Mix it all up and serve!

Yummy! My parents said it was good too! =)

Going to cook some Seafood Marinara tonight, so I'll blog about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment